A quick, easy and very tasty guacamole recipe. Very simple to tweak and make it just the way you like it.
A delicious guacamole that can be easily tweaked to suit individual tastes.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 3 limes
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 red chili
- handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Finely chop the onion
- Deseed and finely chop chili
- Crush or finely chop clove of garlic
- Chop tomoatoes
- Remove flesh from avocados
- Add everything to a large bowl
- Chop most of the coriander and add to bowl
- Add zest and lime of one lime
- Add tablespoon of olive oil
- Mash everything with potato masher
- Season with salt, black pepper and more lime if needed
- If you like, garnish with more chili and coriander
This really is an "anything goes" recipe.... make it as chunky or as smooth as you like. Add or leave out garlic. Just get stuck in and enjoy. Fresh and very healthy.